Andersen Global, the San Francisco-based professional services firm, has signed an agreement to work with Kuwait s largest law firm as it eyes a greater Middle Eastern presence.This premium content is reserved forLegal Week Subscribers. A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES: Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting...
- Revealed: The Law Firms That Appear to Have Settled Sex Discrimination Claims
- 19-2693 Brady v. Top Ships Inc.
- Afternoon Briefs: Florida Coastal law student sues over prep course; suit tossed over hate group label
- Three Lawyers Appointed to Lead Ethiopian Airlines Crash Lawsuits Against Boeing
- 19-1863 In re: Frank Lawrence, Jr.